Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Response to Welcome Back to School





What i hope to gain: From this year at HTHMA i hope to expand my writing skills because last year writing essays and papers were my weakest quality.

Goals: My goal this year is to attempt some honors courses to the best of my ability to maximize my learning.

Hope to accomplish and learn: Towards the end of last year my work started to get better and better and more professional particularly in english/humanities class. I hope to accomplish an even higher level of professionalism in my projects. I hope to learn better techniques for essay writing and little tricks and tips that make me better at putting my ideas on paper and make them sound good.

What I hope to develop: This year i hope to develop a greater appreciation for
literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment