Friday, January 29, 2010

Final Internship Blog

during this internship what was the highlight of my learning was putting together a documentary after the workers of NBC showed us what goes into making a real broadcast. Normally making a documentary is no big deal but over at NBC it is a different story because the stakes are higher. At school you make it for a grade, over at NBC you make it to represent your school and your company. It was a lot of work and this picture is of me with a lot of work on my desk and falling asleep, because all the work we did really took a lot out of you at the end of the day.

Making the movie taught me the value of a good team and working together. Each person was good at something but no one person was good at everything and so we had to work together to make something really good.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet deal, I hope your documentary gets aired, and that you enjoyed your internship as much as I did mine. You don't really look asleep there, though...

    ReplyDelete