Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Internship 4

At the job I'm working at right now some of the skills I'm using right now are computer assembly, troubleshoot, and basic editing for some of the videos that are going to air. For the project we are going to be doing, the interns are going to have to work together by assuming the jobs of the production crew of the news cast I.E. camera man, script writer, editor. The technical skills i can use here are my editing skills because everything shot with the camera has to be edited. There are numerous different programs that i havn't heard of before at NBC and i would like to learn how to use them to put something on TV. I wouldnt be able to do it from home but in the future if i work in TV production it would be good to know. Our project is going to be a video so I'm assuming that we are going to put the final on a DVD or flash drive that we can take to other computers and play. The work I'm doing is just making the process of things go quicker. If an editor needs another opinion i can help them, or if an employee needs help with one of their tasks that i know how to do i help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment