Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Internship 14

This picture shows dave working at his dest. as you can see, he has 2 water bottles which means hes prolly there a lot of the time working. He doesnt have much space on his desk so you know he's always busy. The two monitors he's using show that he needs to finish work quick because the two monitors make for more area of work.

He looks like an all over hard working man.







Dave Mackinnon


Q: whats your name and job title

My name is David Mackinnon, and I'm the operations manager

Q: What was your first impressions of the high school students

I thought they were ready to learn the business and ready to see how the working world was really like. They seemed to have plenty of knowledge of computers and technology in general. Thats starting to get more common in todays youth

Q: How did they help you.

They helped me come up with a marketing idea for a device that may be coming out later this year. They helped me come up with a business proposal for my boss so NBC can stream content to the newest devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment