Monday, January 11, 2010

Internship 3

The skills i want to develop for the time at my site are a better understanding of the recording and brodcasting portion of news. I want to learn all the programs they use I.E. the editing software and the transferring data software, and other such programs. At my site its really interesting to watch the news casters actually do the news (watching from the studio). It doesnt directly influence the things i want to learn how to do here but thats the final product of all the small things that i want to learn how to do here. Some of the things i can address from my mentor are helping him monitor the activity of the hardware to make sure they are all working the way they should. Mostly he tells me what needs to happen for that day and shows me how to do what he wants and i do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment